Powered by the Polecat Risk Engine, MeaningMine is a platform
designed for advanced analytics.
MeaningMine gives analysts and data scientists insight into risks across entire markets, supply chains and populations. It’s home for all the
data – both internal and external, unstructured and structured – you need to analyse and track your operational, strategic and reputational risks.
Who uses it?
Our platform is designed for analysts and data scientists who need the capability to create dynamic, timely and inherently useful dashboards
With hundreds of charting and graphing functions, 25 natural language processing and machine learning algorithms and the ability to perform aggregated and free-form searches, Meaning Mine is an essential tool for serious analysts. Its highly customisable interface and interactive dashboards are designed to facilitate detailed and complex analyses, taxonomy creation and inference building.
Meaning Mine is the best tool for fusing and centralising internal and external data for use in risk analysis, strategy design and decision-making. It’s what analysts need to really understand data, not just manipulate it.
- Create custom search parameters to get insight on any problem, question, or business priority
- Build a more complete picture of risk by combining your internal data with unstructured, external data
- Identify trends and track changes over time through historic and comparative analysis
- Extract the information you need to support decision-making through customised reporting and visualisation tools
- Get decision support by engaging with our team of expert analysts
- View data in multiple languages and timezones